Dr. Nancy Sulla is an author, national speaker, and thought leader in transforming learning environments to build student engagement, empowerment, and efficacy. Her instructional plan for designing hybrid learning environments is giving teachers hope for the new look of schooling. Download her white paper with instructional models for hybrid learning.
As the creator of the Learner-Active, Technology-Infused Classroom™ and founder of IDE Corp. – Innovative Designs for Education and EdQuiddity Inc, Dr. Sulla leads her educational consulting firms in the pursuit of equity-focused instructional design, positioning students to change the world.
Nancy has written six books on creating student-driven, blended-learning environments. In her latest book, Reinventing the Classroom Experience:
Learning Anywhere, Anytime, Nancy shows how you can reinvent the classroom experience and provide high-quality instruction that works as well at home as it does in school.
The 2nd editions of her first book, Students Taking Charge: Inside the Learner-Active, Technology-Infused Classroom have recently been released and examine the LATIC Classroom through the lenses of K-5, 6-12, and Leadership.
Her second book, It’s Not What You Teach But How, offers critical insights for achieving levels of standards-based learning focused on understanding and application.
In Building Executive Function: The Missing Link to Student Achievement she frames executive function skills as a requirement for mastering six increasingly complex life skills that should be the goal of any school: conscious control, engagement, collaboration, empowerment, efficacy, and leadership.
Nancy’s NEW Internet TV talk show, “Learning Unwrapped” broadcasts live on Thursdays at 5 PM ET through Professional Open Dialog TV (PODTV).
Nancy focuses each week on topics related to life’s most important skill – LEARNING.
Upcoming and past shows:
- Achieving Equity in Literacy (5/6/21)
- Autism Advocacy (4/29/21)
- Earth Day Every Day (4/22/21)
- The Power of Gaming (4/15/21)
- Social Entrepreneurship (4/8/21)
- Prioritizing Wellness (4/1/21)
- Empowering Readers (3/25/21)
- Reinventing High School (3/18/21)
- Learning From Space; Learning In Space (3/11/21)
- Unlocking Leadership at All Levels (3/4/21)
- Breaking Glass: Women in History (2/23/21)
- The Formers (2/18/21)
- Math: The Global Language (2/11/21)
- How Leaders Learn (2/4/21)
- Making Black History Count (1/28/21)
- Fueled by Executive Function (1/21/21)
- STEM All Day, Every Day (1/14/21)
- 5-5-5-5 to Thrive (1/7/21)
- Revisiting Learning in 2020 or Not! (12/31/20)
- Our Favorite Things (12/24/20)
- Technology as the Game Changer (12/17/20)
- Engagement (12/10/20)