A nationally known author, national speaker, and thought leader in transforming learning environments to build student engagement, empowerment, and efficacy, Nancy’s latest book is an instructional “how-to” for addressing learning acceleration, individualized learning, SEL, equity, and academic resilience .
As the creator of the Learner-Active, Technology-Infused Classroom™ and founder of IDE Corp. – Innovative Designs for Education and EdQuiddity Inc, Dr. Sulla leads her educational consulting firms in the pursuit of equity-focused instructional design, positioning students to change the world.
Reinventing the Classroom Experience: Learning Anywhere, Anytime is available at Amazon and other book resellers. What’s in it for you?
- – It’s time to rethink “school” – Individualized learning, learning acceleration, SEL, equity, and putting students in charge of their own learning! Practical strategies and tools you can use immediately.
- – The pandemic caused an increase in computer device purchase – Learn to design a blended learning environment
- – Learning differences among students are significant, magnified by remote/hybrid teaching – Learn to become a curator of a highly differentiated learning environment
- – Given the learning differences, teachers’ individualized coaching is more important than ever – Learn how to build greater student responsibility for learning, freeing up the teacher to be a facilitator of learning
- – Need a book study? Readers keep an “Efficacy Notebook” throughout with compelling questions for a follow-up book study.
Six books that all support today’s need to create student-driven, blended-learning environments.
It’s Not What You Teach But How, offers insights for achieving levels of standards-based learning focused on understanding and application.
In Building Executive Function: The Missing Link to Student Achievement, Nancy frames executive function skills as the foundation of SEL and academic mastery.