Dr. Nancy Sulla is an author, national speaker, and thought leader in transforming learning environments to build student engagement, empowerment, and efficacy. Her new book is an instructional “how-to” for building academic resilience and addressing learning losses.
As the creator of the Learner-Active, Technology-Infused Classroom™ and founder of IDE Corp. – Innovative Designs for Education and EdQuiddity Inc, Dr. Sulla leads her educational consulting firms in the pursuit of equity-focused instructional design, positioning students to change the world.
The new book is out! Reinventing the Classroom Experience: Learning Anywhere, Anytime is available at Amazon and other book resellers. What’s in it for you?
- – The pandemic produced an interruption in learning and negatively affected achievement – Learn practical strategies for building students’ academic resilience and producing learning acceleration
- – The pandemic caused an increase in computer device purchase – Learn to design a blended learning environment
- – Learning differences among students are significant, magnified by remote/hybrid teaching – Learn to become a curator of a highly differentiated learning environment
- – Given the learning differences, teachers’ individualized coaching is more important than ever – Learn how to build greater student responsibility for learning, freeing up the teacher to be a facilitator of learning
- – Need a book study? Readers keep an “Efficacy Notebook” with compelling questions throughout.
Nancy has written six books on creating student-driven, blended-learning environments. In her latest book, Reinventing the Classroom Experience:
Learning Anywhere, Anytime, Nancy shows how you can reinvent the classroom experience and provide high-quality instruction that works as well at home as it does in school.
The 2nd editions of her first book, Students Taking Charge: Inside the Learner-Active, Technology-Infused Classroom have recently been released and examine the LATIC Classroom through the lenses of K-5, 6-12, and Leadership.
Her second book, It’s Not What You Teach But How, offers critical insights for achieving levels of standards-based learning focused on understanding and application.
In Building Executive Function: The Missing Link to Student Achievement she frames executive function skills as a requirement for mastering six increasingly complex life skills that should be the goal of any school: conscious control, engagement, collaboration, empowerment, efficacy, and leadership.
Nancy’s Internet TV talk show, “Learning Unwrapped” broadcasts live on Thursdays at 5 PM ET through Professional Open Dialog TV (PODTV). (On break until September.)
Nancy focuses each week on topics related to life’s most important skill – LEARNING.
Past shows until we return in September!
- Teaching Through Real-World Problems (5/27/21)
- How Women Impact Economies (5/20/21)
- Go Gray in May: Gray Matter Matters – One Woman’s Journey Battling Brain Cancer (5/13/21)
- Achieving Equity in Literacy (5/6/21)
- Autism Advocacy (4/29/21)
- Earth Day Every Day (4/22/21)
- The Power of Gaming (4/15/21)
- Social Entrepreneurship (4/8/21)
- Prioritizing Wellness (4/1/21)
- Empowering Readers (3/25/21)
- Reinventing High School (3/18/21)
- Learning From Space; Learning In Space (3/11/21)
- Unlocking Leadership at All Levels (3/4/21)
- Breaking Glass: Women in History (2/23/21)
- The Formers (2/18/21)
- Math: The Global Language (2/11/21)
- How Leaders Learn (2/4/21)
- Making Black History Count (1/28/21)
- Fueled by Executive Function (1/21/21)
- STEM All Day, Every Day (1/14/21)
- 5-5-5-5 to Thrive (1/7/21)
- Revisiting Learning in 2020 or Not! (12/31/20)
- Our Favorite Things (12/24/20)
- Technology as the Game Changer (12/17/20)
- Engagement (12/10/20)